Our Cedar Springs Defense Attorneys and Lawyers Know how to get results in the 63rd District Court in Kent County Michigan
Serious Felony and Misdemeanor Criminal Defense in Cedar Springs, Michigan!
Getting charged with a felony or misdemeanor offense in Cedar Springs, Michigan can leave you feeling scared and alone! Attorney Shawn James Haff of The Criminal Defense Law Center of West Michigan knows how to get you results! Call him now at 616-438-6719 and let him put your mind at ease.
If you are facing any felony or misdemeanor charge in Cedar Springs, Michigan you will be making several stops at the 63rd district court. Our Cedar Springs Defense Attorneys and Lawyers know the judges there very well and know how to get you the best results possible! We can keep you out of jail and keep you from getting a criminal record!
Attorney Shawn James Haff and the lawyers at The Criminal Defense Law Center of West Michigan have handled hundreds of cases and are willing to take cases to trial if that is what it takes to prove your innocence or get you the best deal possible. We have the experience, talent and desire to take on the police and zealous prosecutors that want to hammer you with jail or prison time!
- Assault with the Intent to Commit Great Bodily Harm less than Murder in Cedar Springs
- Assault and Battery
- Carrying a Concealed Weapon Without a CPL
- Criminal Sexual Conduct – CSC
- Delivery of Cocaine under 50 Grams
- Domestic Violence in the 63rd District Court
- Cedar Springs Embezzlement Charges
- Felon in Possession of a Firearm
- Felonious Assault in Kent County Circuit Court
- Felony Firearm in the 17th Circuit Court Circuit Court
- Firearm Offenses
- 17th Circuit Court Circuit Court Manufacturing or Delivering a Controlled Substance
- Possession of Cocaine Between 50-450 Grams
- Possession of a Controlled Substance Without a Prescription
- Possession of Marijuana with the Intent to Deliver
- Possession of a Controlled Substance with the Intent to Deliver
- Retail Fraud in the 63rd District Court
Call Shawn now at 616-438-6719 and let him and his Cedar Springs Defense Attorneys and Lawyers go to work for you now! Your liberty and reputation are at stake! Don’t wait! Call now! You won’t regret it!
Our Criminal Defense Lawyers in West Michigan Proudly Serve: Kent County, Ottawa County, Allegan County, Ionia County, Barry County, Berrien County, Mason County, Manistee County, Mecosta County, Oceana County, Muskegon County, Montcalm County, Newaygo County, Kalamazoo County, Lake County, Van Buren County, and the City of Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Our Grand Rapids Criminal Lawyers Also Proudly Serve The West Michigan Cities Of: Grand Rapids, Holland, Allendale, Wyoming, Kentwood, Grandville, Walker, Hudsonville, Grand Haven, Coopersville, Spring Lake, Ionia, Stanton, Hastings, White Cloud, Newaygo, Zeeland and Allegan.