The answer to the question of At What Point Should I Contact An Attorney After An Arrest in Michigan is as soon as possible! Do not wait! The sooner an attorney can get to work on your case, the better! If you are not able to hire a lawyer because you are in jail, have a friend or family member hire an attorney for you as soon as possible! Attorney Shawn James Haff of The Criminal Defense Law Centre of West Michigan will get a police report for you as soon as possible! Once I have the police report, I will start looking it over for ways to win the case. I will let you know what possible defenses you have. I will also let you know if your best option is to try to get a plea deal. I will also contact potential witnesses in the case if we think they can help your case. Once this is done, I will go over with you the evidence we have collected and then we will move forward with you on the course of action that will get you the best results possible! If the case needs to go to trial, great. If we think the best results can be attained by a plea deal, we will take that course of action.

Call Attoney Shawn James Haff today at 616-438-6719! He knows how to get you results and the call is free!

Our Criminal Defense Lawyers in West Michigan Proudly Serve: Kent County, Ottawa County, Allegan County, Ionia County, Barry County, Berrien County, Mason County, Manistee County, Mecosta County, Oceana County, Muskegon County, Montcalm County, Newaygo County, Kalamazoo County, Lake County, Van Buren County, and the City of Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Our Grand Rapids Criminal Lawyers Also Proudly Serve The West Michigan Cities Of: Grand Rapids, Holland, Allendale, Wyoming, Kentwood, Grandville, Walker, Hudsonville, Grand Haven, Coopersville, Spring Lake, Ionia, Hastings, Stanton, White Cloud, Newaygo, Zeeland and Allegan.